1) Everyone sit or stand in a circle.
2) Each person fists must be closed and placed together.
3) One player is designated to start.
How to play
1) Everyone gets ready to decide to show either 0, 1 or 2 thumbs up.
2) The player who starts have to say “Yubi-suma” and the total number of thumbs he/she thinks will be shown (Example: if it is 2 players then the number to guess can only be between 0 to 4) while at the same moment all players must be raising 0, 1 or 2 thumbs.
3) All the thumbs up are counted and:
- If the player guessed it correctly, that person wins the round and put one hand behind his/her back.
- If it was an incorrect guess, then it is the next person’s turn.
Then a new round start again.
How to win
When you are correct for two rounds and so both your hands are behind your back then you are the winner.