Other name(s): 7-on-7 ; Badaam saat ; Satti centre ; Sevens
1) One person deals all cards, one at the time, to all players.
2) All players should try to arrange their cards per suit (heart, club, spade and diamond) and in this order: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K.
How to play
1) The player who has a 7 of hearts begins the game by laying it down on the table. This will start the heart sequence.
2) The next player (clockwise) can play:
- A 6 of hearts under the 7, or a 8 of hearts above it to continue the heart sequence.
However, if a player has a 7 from another suit (club, spade or diamond), he must play it first. This will create another sequence beside the heart one, that players can add to as well.
- Pass, if no cards in hand can be played.
Players continues, aiming to complete each suit which has 1 / Ace for the lowest card of the sequence, and King for the highest.
How to win
Be the first to get rid of all your cards to win.
If you wish to play multiple rounds, you can count points of the losers based on the cards they have left at the end of a round.
One / Ace: 1 point
Two: 2 points
Etc… and then:
Jack: 11 points
Queen: 12 points
King: 13 points
The player who has the least points after all rounds are completed, is the winner.