Other name(s): Donkey ; Pig
1) Get some spoons (or another set of objects if you can’t), one fewer than the number of players (like 4 spoons for 5 players). Place them in the middle, handles outwards.
2) The dealer deals four cards to each player and places the rest down as the deck.
How to play:
1) To start, the dealer draws the top card from the deck, and either discards it or exchanges it with a card in his hands. The goal is to get a four-of-a-kind (for example, four 10’s or four Kings). He has to pass the discard card, face down, to the player on his left.
The next player who received a card also now have to discard a card as all players can only keep four cards. He passes his discard card to his left.
2) Everyone plays at the same time until someone as a four-of-a-kind. As soon as a player has one, he takes a spoon. As other players notice, they also try grabbing one of the remaining spoons as fast as they can. The player who fails getting a spoon is eliminated and new rounds are performed until one player is the final winner.
How to win:
Ensure to always have a spoon at the end of each round, until you win the game.
- Extreme spoons: Place the spoons in places that are hard to reach to make it more fun and challenging.
Share this game: