The two players need to be facing each others.
Each opponent starts with three lives.
How to play:
1) The players can start the first round by placing their hands together near their hip and saying “ka…me..ha…meee”
2) Followed by “…haaa” and one the three possible actions:
- Charging: This action itself doesn’t do anything but it gives you the ability to do one Super Kamehameha anytime after it
- Blocking: This will protect you from any regular Kamehamehas but you still lose one life if you receive a Super Kamehameha
- Kamehameha: This attack will make the opponent lose one life (or two lives if it is a Super Kamehameha)
3) Once the round is over, players move to the next one.
How to win:
Get your opponent to have no more lives remaining to win.
You can also add the Senzu action for the game to potentially run longer: This action gives the player one extra life.
Share this game: