Other name(s): I’m going on a picnic
1) One player must be designated as the trip organizer.
2) The trip organizer has to come up with a secret rule regarding the items that people can bring to the trip.
Here are some rule examples that can be used:
- Items which start with a certain letter
- Items with a certain letter in the word
- Items which end with a certain letter
- Items consisting of two words
- Items which begin with the last letter of the last item mentioned
- Items of the same color
- Items with the same number of letters
You can pick one of them or come up with another one.
How to play
1) The game starts when the trip organizer says “I’m going on a camping trip and I’m going to bring …” completing the sentence with an item matching the secret rule he came up with.
2) The next player must tried to understand the secret rule and take a guess by also saying “I’m going on a camping trip and I’m going to bring [item name]”.
3) If the item is valid, the trip organizer says “Okay, you can bring that on the camping trip”. If the item isn’t valid, the trip organizer says “No, you can’t bring this item”.
4) The game continues to the next player until everyone is able to give a correct item.
How to win
The first player who share two consecutive valid items becomes the winner and can be the trip organizer for the next round.